Sunday, September 6, 2009

Do I dare name my laptop Lemon?

I have the worst luck with computers. They just don't like me. I recently had a virus infect my laptop and this put me back (yet again) with blogging, digital photo organizing and scrapbooking. I'm starting to believe that some people are electrically charged correctly to deal with technology and others are not. My 'charge' seems to create havoc with computers and the computer literate friends that come to my aide have the right touch or electromagnetic compatibility to get the very same laptop to obediently follow their command. It makes me wonder. I am so far behind ever since I transferred my work to this laptop because of constant technical difficulties. It sure does put a damper on the creative juices. I hope to catch up with a post titled 'summer in review'. I'm trying to be a forward thinker and user of the latest and greatest technology, but I am no doubt challenged with it. I laugh at the techno-geeks (oops, rather the super smart friends that fix my computer) when they tell me to send the computer some love, but it seems to work for them everytime. Really? Just change my attitude? Hmmm, maybe I'll come up with a different name for my laptop. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment