Friday, April 24, 2009

A reflection of me

Now I'm excited to show off my blog to my friends and family as I have learned how to customize the layout of SimmplyB!! I'm happy with how it turned out; a little whimsy, colorful and fun. I hope that is what it conveys. What an accomplishment for a techy-challenged person like myself! I can't wait to add photos and blurbs of the Arnold Family's trials and triumps of daily existence! It's finally warming up and an absolutely gorgeous day, and I should be outside breathing the fresh smelling spring air, but when I get into a project, there's little that stops me in completing it! (this drives my mother crazy, :D ). Ok Mom, I'll go outside now.

1 comment:

  1. I linked here thru spraground and I just have to say GOOD JOB!. Your blog is great! Love the back ground and the faries. Especially love picture with the umbrella reflection! Thanks for letting me take a peek!

    ReplyDelete